Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Art of the Pot

Art of the Pot was a wonderful experience.   So much art and information about the Clay Arts that I was in heaven.   Demonstrations and wonderful displays of incredible talent.  I included some demo pictures on my Facebook Pottery (Fan Page).  You don't need to be on Facebook to get to that page,  but I would love to have you as fan too.     For more pictures and information on the artists you can go to the Art of the Pot web page.   The Artstream trailer was parked and housed beautiful work by artists from all over the US.  Next stop is Brookhaven Community College near Dallas.  

Well that capped off a great Mother's Day weekend.  It has been a rough year in the mom department but things are really looking up and I'm a happy mom right now.  :-).   Cheers to all! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment